Walls Pharmacy has been locally owned and operated here in Grand Forks For over 25 years. We offer on call pharmacy services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide specialty medication packaging and medication exchange as required and our long term care patients receive local charge account access and services. Our local Long Term care pharmacy is there to answer questions and our friendly personal delivery service visits your facility as many times a day as we need them to.
You and only you have the right to choose which pharmacy fills your prescriptions. We and your Long Term care provider work together to choose the packaging and options that best fit your needs. Working together we have the responsibility to provide you with the care you deserve.
Talk to your Long Term care provider today about the many advantages Walls Pharmacy can provide.
Some additional Walls Pharmacy advantages:
- A dedicated location for our Long Term Care Pharmacy for group homes, nursing homes and assisted living
- Medication delivery to your Long Term care facility
- Medication Adherence Packaging, strip packaging through Pass system, Dispill packaging
- Medication Synchronization with Time-My-Meds
- Medicare, help choosing Medicare Part D plans
- Medication Therapy Management
- Dr. Comfort shoes, Diabetic shoes